Staff Administrative Manager (ITAR Eligibility Required)
This is a Full-Time Exempt position working for a growth-stage space launch company in Cocoa, Florida. The successful applicant must be able to provide their own benefits for up to one year. Starting salary is between $50K and $60k depending on qualifications with significant opportunity for growth. The position will be 75% finance and 25% human resources concentration.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance required.
· 3 to 5 years mid-level Finance management experience (may coincide with HR requirement)
· 2 to 3 years mid-level Human Resources management experience
· Demonstrated ability with Microsoft applications
· Manage all accounting and analytical data to develop Excel spread sheets, P&L statements, prepare balance sheets and cash flow documents.
· Develop and maintain a working process and relationship with Purchasing and Program Manager.
· Be responsible for overseeing the early stage financial and personnel activities essential to effective corporate operations.
· Substantial familiarity with Federal and State personnel programs; FLSA, FMLA, ERA, ADA, ADEA, EEOC and State Labor Laws.
· Draft corporate policies and procedural manuals for financial and personnel functions, review them annually, and update them as required.
This is a “hands on” working position reporting to the President of the Company and working with a team of executives, engineers, and subcontractors that design, develop, and test our hybrid rocket engine and small launch vehicle. A willingness to branch outside your comfort zone is essential as we are a small fast-paced company, and everyone pitches in when needed. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment, contributing to efficient operations, while demonstrating personal leadership, knowledge of performance measurements, and attention to detail.
There will be a six-month probation period. Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off and stock options provided. References required and a background check will be performed. Rocket Crafters, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.